Step 3 – Step 3 – 17 May 2021.
Keeping you Covid-19 safe at The Old Vicarage.
We are all very excited at The Old Vicarage to be re-opening our Restaurant for dining after all this time and the Hotel for non-essential travellers. Our aim as ever is to give our customers and guests a comfortable, relaxed, memorable, and professional experience.
Over the past weeks, we have been diligent with our working practices ensuring everybody’s safety, and adherence to the Government’s Guidelines. We will continue this now we are finally able to open our indoor dining and accommodation.
We are publishing our updated COVID-19 Risk Assessment on the website, but key points will include use of professional grade disinfecting misting machine, one-way systems within the property, the wearing of face coverings and multiple hand sanitising points.
We have already started bookings for both the patio and now also for the restaurant.
We will be open Wednesday through to Saturday Evenings, Thursday through Sunday Lunches but will be closed Monday, Tuesday to non-residents.
Dining numbers may still be limited due to continued social distancing and we will be asking customers to be prompt with their arrival times – bookings taken at 10-minute intervals.
These are still challenging times for all of us, so please be patient as we re-find our feet. As always, constructive feedback is very welcome.
See you soon
Peter and Candida
What are we doing at The Old Vicarage to combat COVID-19 and keep our customers and staff safe?
We have completed a detailed risk assessment for our business which is available to view by clicking here.
Please see some of the key actions listed below:
- Rooms are refreshed and cleaned daily with special emphasis on touch points
- Cleaning includes the extensive use of anti-bacterial agents including a final disinfecting misting of the entire room
- We have issued you with further anti-bac wipes for your own use
- All staff will sanitise their hands between cleaning of rooms
- We have anti-bac gel available through out the premises for your use.
- We recommend regular, thorough hand washing
- Continental Breakfast will be served in your room (reviewed weekly)
- Evening meals can be booked in advance, prepared for you and either picked up at an agreed time from the restaurant, or
- You can experience our socially distanced table service for food straight from the kitchen and drinks from the bar
Restaurant Customers (When we can open for Restaurant Service):
- Exclusive socially distanced table service to pre-booked tables.
- Reservations taken at 10 minute intervals. One sitting per shift.
- One way system through the property
- Enhanced cleaning routines including disinfectant misting daily
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Heat cleaned and fully sanitised cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Deep and anti bacterial clean for all tables and chairs between use
- Improved staff working routines for minimal contact and safe working environment
- Additional training for management and staff
- Card only (contactless when possible) payments
- Recording hosts details for potential “Track and Trace”
Please help us by keeping the recommended 1+ metre distance at all times and adhering to the signage provided around the premises. We sincerely thank you for your co-operation.
We are always open to constructive feedback and would be very happy to get your thoughts. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone direct on 01278 455891